It's been a while

Since I lost lots of weight in 2010 I started travelling more which meant sampling lovely food around the world, which lead to me gaining weight again.
Unhappy with the fact some of my clothes don't fit now, I am on a diet again and losing weight as I speak.
I am going to be travelling around Europe in May and won't have lost all the weight I need to by then, so I will have to continue the diet when I get back as I am not going to stop sampling local delicious foods when I might not have the chance again.
I will be going from the UK to Barcelona - Rome - Brussels - Amsterdam and then back home. Should be a brilliant 2 weeks to explore Europe. I have always wanted to go to Italy so that is the place I am looking forward to most. I have a great love for Italian food so I will enjoy the food there although my waistline might not agree!

Comments