Disability & Chronic Illnesses Show Who Your Real Friends Are

 Do you ever just get fed up of no one caring about you anymore? I do.

Before my health got bad, friends spoke to me, messaged me, but now I am lucky to ever get a message from anyone.

All those people I thought were friends, clearly weren't.

Pretty much all stopped messaging me, all bar 1. I don't get replies on any posts on Facebook where I thought my friends were. Some even unfriended. But most just ignore me and don't care.

I have faced some right discrimination because of disability too, and I don't even get support from my friends for that.

I just have a bunch of fake friends.

I even posted before if anyone had anywhere I could stay and no one offered to help. I can't afford rent anywhere as I can't work, and even when I needed somewhere to stay for one night, no one helped me. Most didn't bother to reply.
That says everything!

I often post saying that I can't type long and spend most of my time in bed, but I don't even get a once a year message from friends. I get nothing.

Now, I struggle to get by and 99% of friends are gone.

Chronic illness and disability really shows who your real friends are, or aren't in my case.

I just wish people cared. I know that when I die, people won't even notice and no one will tell them as I have no family. Even when I have been really unwell, people haven't reached out.

Should I just unfriend them all?


Comments