Guess Who's Back?

 I decided to start blogging again. Personal blog.

My health got worse over the years and I developed chronic illnesses such as chronic pain and chronic fatigue and became unable to work anymore, so I stopped blogging and doing fun things.

I thought I would start up again as I have a lot to say about so many things.

The cost of living has really had a huge effect on me as I live on a single benefit called PIP which is a little over £300 a month. That is all I get! That is why I am struggling to literally survive!

This means that I have a lot to talk about after being treated like scum by the government when trying to claim the main disability benefit, ESA, which I still cannot get for more years. Meanwhile I live on just over £300 a month. Absolutely crazy.

I will be blogging about many things such as disability, chronic illness, cost of living, getting around while disabled, thoughts on the UK government and so much more! 

Drop a follow and follow my life.


Comments