I Want To Travel To Make & Record Memories For When I’m Bedbound

Do you ever just feel trapped and you know the future won’t get better?

Being chronically ill, I know my health will get worse and worse as the months and years go by, and one day I’ll be bedbound again. Permanently.

I want to travel as much as I can, even if just housesitting free to get a change of scenery and free heating. Better than freezing at home in a mouldy, damp, flooded constantly house.

I wish I had a little money for a GoPro to record any drives and scenic views, as you can attach it to you and the car! I could record all the beauty I see and keep it forever, for when I can’t go out at all.

I could make memories for future to look back on and remember the good times.

I need this.

It’s harder and harder just to move so I need this soon!

Travel as much as I can and record it. Record most of it! That’s all I want.

I can’t work due to chronic illness and disability now so I need money so it’s impossible. I can’t work from home either as it’s the chronic illnesses that cause it and they can’t be cured or reduced.

I do accept donations via Ko-Fi

I try to “work” for it as I try streaming which kills me and leaves me bedbound for days. I don’t even earn from it but I try and smile throughout, hiding the pain.

It’s just so hard.

I’ve no relatives alive either. Just me.

Comments