Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to my blog.

I have ran multiple blogs before, but not a personal one with my daily thoughts which is why I started this.


I will be posting things such as:

  • facts when people are spreading mistruths
  • things you didn't know
  • important news
  • and many other things...
I have posted on Medium many times, but I don't like how you monetize that, where as I can show AdSense ads on a blogger blog, so I thought I would give it a go.

Had this blog for many years, but not posted the type of blog posts I have been posting to Medium.

As I can't work due to chronic illness and disability, I thought I would try blogging to see if I can bring even just a few pounds in as anything helps.

I do have a Ko-Fi page for tips if anyone enjoys my posts and wants to support me, but of course nothing expected ever!

Comments