No Adult Conversations And Denial

Trying to not get angry after the millionth time that I get spoken to like a child because someone can’t have an adult conversation even they have a different opinion or disagree with something.

You can have different opinions and just agree to disagree. Why get angry at someone because of that? It’s so petty.

I managed to stop the anger from exploding and just dropped it. Not worth the effort and blame.

If I had continued it would be an argument and I would be to blame when it’s not my fault.

I’ll even explain the conversation as it’s so stupid, but this happens with anything where they disagree.

They log into an account they haven’t logged into for months. 

The profile photo is now of someone else and units have changed in the settings.

To me, it’s obviously a hack.  

Probably to see if address or card are on file as they have a shop on the site and the site makes electrical items themselves too.Accounts get hacked all the time! This the site has multiple breaches too. One this year as well.

So instead of agreeing it could be or denying, they get mad. At me. Not sure if they even hear themselves because if I tell them that they are shouting at me, they get more angry and disagree even more.

So I just dropped it as I can’t be bothered having an argument over something so stupid.

Could have changed the password or shrug it off. But nope, just disagree totally that it is even a possibility, and get mad me for suggesting it. 

Just a “glitch” where the photo and units get changed when they have had multiple hacks…

So I thought “screw it” and dropped it. Not having an argument over something so ridiculous.

It happens with anything if they disagree. Shouting and getting angry, then if I ask them not to get angry, they get angrier saying they never got angry, it was me. Always blaming me and denying.



Comments